DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet of new people...Hopefully.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neytiri

Neytiri

Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Neytiri walked around the town with a very curious mind. She wondered if she would meet anyone here yet, considering she was new to the place. Neytiri walked over to a bench and sat down and looked about, seeing no one in sight, she sighed. "I guess I wont meet anyone here yet. But I shall keep looking."She said softly to herself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stoner

Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am

Stoner looked on as Neytiri told him that she was running from bad people. "Bad people? Who and where are they. We can deal with this real fast." He said seriously without thinking. But no matter the opponent he wasn't someone who would back down.
Back to top Go down
Neytiri

Neytiri

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:35 am

Neytiri shook her head with a smile and looked at him with her head tilted. "No no no. It will all be fine. "Neytiri told him and then thought to herself."At least I hope everthing will be fine."She thought to herself as a small frown appeared upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:39 am

Raze look at stoner suspicously

"Hey Stoner do you know whats your power yet in this world?"
Back to top Go down
Stoner

Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:43 am

Stoner looked down at Neytiri, who began to frown. "You say that, but it doesn't look like it'll be okay." He said, feeling a little sorry for her. L "If you need it, I'll be glad to help you with your problems." He looked over to Raze who had just asked him a question. "I'm not completely sure but I believe it has something to do with electricity."
Back to top Go down
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 am

Raze still aware that something was weird then raze noticed there were many cat
around them
Raze asked Neytiri

"Umm Neytiri who are these cats and what are they called"
Back to top Go down
Neytiri

Neytiri

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 am

Neytiri went back to smiling and walking around, hiding her frown. "Everything is going to be fine. I am most certainly sure of it."She said softly as she walked around, her heels of her shoes clicked against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 am

Raze felt excitement in his blood and stayed behind Neytiri's back
Raze thought to himself "At last some action is going on i thought this was gonna be a dull world"
Raze Asked Neytiri again
"So who are there cats Neytiri?"
Back to top Go down
Neytiri

Neytiri

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:04 am

Neytri looked behind her to se the younger boy behind her. She then looked up and over to the cat men things and scoffed at them. "Just a couple a thug wanna-be's. Dont pay any mind to them. They wont come over and hurt either of you two while I'm here. I wont let them."Neytiri stated firmly as her eyes began to darken deeply as she glared over at them.
Back to top Go down
Stoner

Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:14 am

Stoner noticed the many cat like creatures but wasn't sure what to make of them. Unsure of if they were friend or foe he looked at Neytiri to see he reaction. She seemed cautious of the creatures so Stoner's adrenaline began to rush in hopes for a fight. "They seem to want something, do you know what it is Neytiri?" He asked her with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Neytiri

Neytiri

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 am

Neytiri shrugged her shoulders and turned her head and looked at Stoner. "Nope. But once they tick me off, they will get hurt badly, by my hands."Neytiri said to him loud enough fro them all to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Stoner

Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 am

Stoner was getting tired of the stare down and decided to start something. "Alright then, if you guys won't make a move, I will." He stated and quickly ran towards the nearest nightmare cat. Surprised at his own speed he reached the cat in no time at all. Stoner clenched his fist and slammed it into the cats stomach. With the same hand he grabbed the cat behind its head and brought it down into his left knee, sending the nightmare cat upwards and onto his back. "Whose next?"
Back to top Go down
Neytiri

Neytiri

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 am

Neytiri grinned darkly as her eyes had just become completely back, as she began to walk over to the fight, her appearance changed completely into her demon form and she ran over to them fight very swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Stoner

Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:52 am

Stoner saw Neytiri morph into a completely different being just like before. Even though he had seen it before it was still pretty amazing to watch. While he was staring at Neytiri, a nightmare cat swung its paw at Stoner. As he turned back around, he saw the sharp claws of the cat like human millimeters away from his face. But he was able to pull his head back before the blow could connect. Stoner began to realize the insane increase of his reaction speed during the fight. While the nightmare cat lost his balance from not connecting with his blow, Stoner struck the cat in the cheek with the back of fist, sending him stumbling into nearby baskets.
Back to top Go down
Neytiri

Neytiri

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:59 am

Neytiri jumped up into the air and landed in the middle of all of the nightmare cats. She grinned and spun around quickly with her elbows bent, cutting all of the nightmare cats in several places with the spikes on the tips of her elbows. The nightmare cats backed away from Neytiri and then they all jumped on her, trying to bring her down, but they didnt understand why they couldnt take her down. Neytiri was a demon, not a normal type of woman. Neytiri slowly yet quickly beat the crap out of all of the nightmare cats that surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
Stoner

Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 am

Stoner once again watched at Neytiri handled the large group of nightmare cats in a few seconds. Walking away from the several nightmare cats he took down he went over to Neytiri. "Wow, nice job there." He said a little surprised at her strength. "So apparently I should have gained some kind of power over lightning when I conquered my nightmare. Is there anyway for me to learn more about it?" He asked, hoping that she would know something.
Back to top Go down
Neytiri

Neytiri

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:10 am

Neytiri jumped up and scanned the area quickly and then shifted her black eyes to Stoner with a grin. "Just basically practice using it constantly, focus on what you are wanting to do. Like I do when I meditate. Meditation helps you concentrate too."Neytiri explained to him as she scanned the area once again, making sure that there was nothing nor no one more to be hurting.
Back to top Go down
Stoner

Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:22 am

Stoner thought about to himself a bit before replying. "Concentrate, eh?" He said looking at his open palm. Stoner closed his eyes and began to imagine electrical current flowing through his body. The racing of electric messages could be felt running through every fiber of his nerves. Completely thinking of the power in his body, lightning began racing around his entire hand. After a while he opened his eyes and saw the magnificent blue streams follow jagged paths through the air around his skin. Clenching his fist, the lightning disappeared with a spark. "Seems easy enough." He said smirking at Neytiri. "Oh, and do you mind if I call you Tiri for short?"
Back to top Go down
Neytiri

Neytiri

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:25 am

Neytiri smirked and nodded her head. "Sure. I kind of like that name."She told him with a smile as her eyes lightened up back to their original bright orange color. Neytiri couldnt help but grin as she seen the nightmare cats laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Raze screamed for help at Tiri and Stoner

"GUYS HELP IM CAPTURED AN~~mmff"

Raze's mouth got stuffed with the cat's paw. Raze saw a knife coming up to his stomach.
Raze screamed out loud and closed his eye. When Raze opened his eye he saw that the knife seemed to stop but the cat tried to push it but it wouldnt budge.
Raze remembered and flashbacked and remembered how to control his power.

Raze smirked with a grin and said

"Bye bye Mr. Cat"
The knife reversed to the hip near the sheath of the nightmare cat and stabbed the cat at the hip.

The cat released Raze and Raze walked up to Tiri and stoner.
Back to top Go down
Neytiri

Neytiri

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:02 am

Neytiri quickly turned to see Raze who had just done something to a nightmare cat. "Hmm. Good one, shorty."Neytiri commented him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 am

Raze felt ignored with the word 'shorty'

"Hey i'm not a shorty im 172 cm tiri"
Back to top Go down
Stoner

Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:52 am

Stoner watched as the young boy exhibited a weird power as he took the nightmare cat down. The endless possibilities of dreamland truly intrigued him. He knew that he was good at brawling but he knew that that alone wouldn't help him survive this strange land. So he made up his mind and decided to go somewhere alone to practice controlling his new powers. "Hey Neytiri, I'm going to practice controlling my power. Is there somewhere quiet without distraction where I can go?" He asked hoping that she would be able to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 am

Raze felt like he needed to train his power to because he still couldnt control it and that he was very weak
in strength
he asked stoner

"Hey Stoner can i follow you to train my physical body is not kind of good"
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:38 am

Noah flew in on toothless standing on him with the wind blowing in his face. His arms swayed back he had a smile on his face. Toothless grinned at him as he flew faster down towards Seto Town. He hopped off and landed not to far away from Neytiri, Stoner and Raze. Toothless vanished with mist.

He looked at Stoner and Raze who he was new too. But then smiled at Neytiri. He holds out a hand to Stoner. "Hey there." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Before anyone can interact with noah he disapear from a sudden wake up in class. He looked sleepy.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:55 am

Razer said bye bye. and thought he would like to go to another place in dreamland hoping to go to a place more intresting

and he woke up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet of new people...Hopefully.   Meet of new people...Hopefully. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet of new people...Hopefully.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2