DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Krono

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishi

Nishi

Krono Empty
PostSubject: Krono   Krono I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:16 am

The Basics

Name: Kenoo(Real name)

Nick Name: Krono(Dreamland name)

Date of Birth: May 5th

Race: Traveler

~Destruction

Dislikes:

~Faling

Personality: Krono is a rather brutal and sadistic person. At times he acts very spontaneously and violently, and enjoys the trill of the hunt, but enjoys the trill of the kill more. Though he may seem nice and well mannered, he is truly a demon.

When not being Krono in Dreamland, Kenoo is a very random and fun person to be around. He will often joke and play pranks on others students in his school. This random nature will sometimes show when he becomes Krono.

The Appearence

Height: 5'10

Weight: 165

Eye color:
Left eye: Light red
Right eye: Light blue

Hair color: Blond

Hair Style: Straight and spikey

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Powers

Power: Air Manipulation: The power to control atmospheric air molecules with one’s mind. Krono can psychically directs air molecules. Can compose burst of winds, spawn tornadoes, generate breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes. Basically he has full control over the element of wind.

Talents/ Abilities:

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Not really hand to hand, but more like claw to hand. Krono has trained and honed his body to fighting peak. Because of this he has above average speed, strength, and durability. All of these come into play when Krono fights. Krono is an excellent hand to hand fighter, but hand to hand is not his real fighting style. His real fighting style deals with a pair of metal knuckle claws which he refers to as death and destruction.

History:
Kenoo grew up as a normal child with a normal life, until his home was hit with a hurricane when he was 5. From the age of 5 until age 11 Kenoo feared and had many nightmares about that hurricane. Eventually he overcame his nightmares and overtook his fears. This resulted in him entering Dreamland. Once in Dreamland he was found by a man who saw the potential Kenoo had and took him. After that all was lost.

Last edited by Nishi on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

Krono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krono   Krono I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 am

Ok one thing has to be taken out. No taking air out of people's lungs not even as a knock out. That's just to much. Controlling wind is fine but not air from people's lungs.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Nishi

Nishi

Krono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krono   Krono I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:48 pm

It's gone
Back to top Go down
Razerain

Razerain

Krono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krono   Krono I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:05 pm

make someone who can control water or blood .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Krono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krono   Krono I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krono
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Character Stuff :: NPC Characters-
Jump to: