DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering through wonders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selesia

Selesia

Wandering through wonders Empty
PostSubject: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:50 am

Selesia walked through the plains, not really looking around as she knew the area by now. She had been in the land for a bit though she was still new to things for she hadn't ventured out much further than the plains. She stopped in mid stroll and looked up into the sky as the wind blew her currently pink hair. At the moment she stood at four feet and eleven inches while her right eye shined brightly sapphire and her left shined equally bright but in an amethyst shade. Selesia was dressed in a kind of Christmas fashion even. Softly, she sighed and stretched her arms up high into the air. "Most there be nothing to do on a nice evening?" she asked the air since she didn't expect an answer.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 am

Johnny appeared in green fields of grass.

He looked around and saw a small girl alone in the huge grassland.

"Is this Dreamland?" Johnny wondered.

He got close to the pink haired girl. He heard her say something

"Well I guess we can talk you and I" Johnny said as he approached the girl.
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 am

Selesia blinked and turned her head to look at the male who had seemed to appear in the fields when there had been no one else before. 'I see....so he must be one who can wake up....he doesn't seem to be one stuck here otherwise wouldn't he be a little...well less calm?' She thought before she ran a hand through her hair and looked up at the stranger. "I guess so. So who are you?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:15 am

Johnny took a closer look at her. She look no older then 14 to him. She had long silky pink hair. One of her eyes blue while the other one seemed violet. Beautiful beyond belief.

"She must be another demon like the one before" Johnny thought.

"I am Johnny, and you?"
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:20 am

Selesia blinked and thought within the time span of a millisecond to decide her name. She hardly ever used her real name anymore, just like she hardly ever used her original appearance. "You can call me Alice." She decided. It was the first name that came to her mind because it was her second middle name. "What brings you out here?" she asked, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:24 am

"Just like Alice in Wonderland" he said softly.

He got close to her about 3 feet away.

Johnny sat right next to her on the grass

He looked directly at her eyes "I do not know what I am doing here to tell you the truth. What about you? what it a little girl doing out here by herself?"
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 am

Selesia grinned as she tilted her head to the side a bit "I cannot leave here so a reason does not particularly exist unless you are referring to why I am out here in the plains." she answered before she leaned back on her heels then let herself fall back so she was sitting on the grass with her legs out in front of her. "And I'm not little."
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:32 am

Johnny plunder what she said for a while

"You cannot leave here? You mean, Dreamland?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"Where are your parents?" he said without waiting for a response to what he asked before

Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:35 am

Selesia shrugged as if it was nothing "They're gone. Dead." she specified. "I don't care though." she added, and meant it. She was stuck in the land of dreams because of their lack of raising her on some parts and use of a stress and anger reliever on other parts. If they would have taken more care of her, she would have grown up differently and probably wouldn't be forever in this world.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:40 am

He couldn't believe what the girl in front of him was saying.

He reached for her hand and grabbed it so ever softly

"Dead? What do you mean you don't care? If I had a chance to be with my parents again I would take it." said sincerely to her

Johnny began to feel sorry for her and a few tears began to flow down

Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:43 am

Selesia chuckled as she moved her free hand up to run her fingers through her bangs so her palm was against her forehead as she started to laugh. "I mean just what my words say." She said when she had stopped laughing and she turned her head to smile at him as she tilted her head back and to the side a bit. "If they would have done a better job of parenting then maybe I'd feel sad for them but we can't change the past."
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 am

Johnny knew what it was to be alone.

He got closed to her face and said "I will be your new best friend from now on"

He cleaned the tears with his sleeve

"Are you stuck here on dreamland?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:53 am

Selesia backed away instinctively when he got close to her face and blinked her currently two differently colored eyes. 'I never asked for a friend.....' She thought then sighed mentally. 'Guess I just go with the flow.' Selesia inwardly told herself. "Yes I am. I told you before that I cannot leave." she said as she moved so she could sit up stright with a bit of space. "I am forever stuck in the land of dreams until my body in the real world dies more than likely." she said as she pulled her knees up some and put one of her elbows up some, resting her chin in the palm of her propped up hand.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 am

"Thats ...sad" Johnny said trying his hardest not to look gloomy

Johnny got an idea.

He grabbed Alicia's hand and stood up

"Come on Alicia , let's go this way. I saw something when I first appeared" he said as he softly raised Alicia to her feet
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 am

Selesia blinked her two colored eyes again as she let herself be helped to her feet. "Sounds great and all but it's Alice. Though Alicia sounds nice." she said, free her hand from his hold gently once she was on her feet so she could brush the dirt off her clothes from being on the ground "And what kind of 'something' did you see?" she asked, curious about what he may of saw.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 am

He grinned. "You will see"

He reached for her hand again and said "Come on, Follow me" Looking back at her and smiling

"It's not far" he added
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:07 am

Selesia sighed 'What a clingy guy.' she thought as she started to walk. "Fine, fine, lead the way and hurry up. I'd hate to miss anything from the spot I was at if the sky starts to fall." she said as she rolled her eyes in a joking manner. "By the way do you like animals or things like them? Like snakes, spiders, bees?" she asked as she blinked her eyes.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:15 am

"I love insects and animals" Johnny said as he lead the way

They reached a field full of flowers of every color imaginable.

He could smell the sweat and soft fragrance of the flowers.

Bees and butterflies every now and then flew close by.

He smiled and looked at Alice trying to detect any feeling from her.

He jumped into the fields of flowers.

He smelled the blue, pink, yellow, pink, orange, and stopped at the red flower.

He started picking a flower of every color , he was working on something for Alice.

He turned back to her
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 am

Selesia blinked and walked a bit further into the field as she looked around and knelt down by some flowers, looking at some that looked a bit like a rose. She picked a dark purple one that was close to black that seemed to stand out to her. 'Roses of black, blue, red, and white....now there's a flash back.' She thought and smiled a bit with the slight edge of a smirk. "It's a nice place here...." she said softly as she put one of her hands down near the ground so that the flowers hid it from the other's view and used some dead skin cells and shifted them into a small but full bloomed blue rose that she then lifted up and held it next to the dark purple one she had picked to look at them both.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:29 am

Johnny was making a crown of flowers for Alice

He gets up and walks up to Alice, whom was holding a purple flower.

He squats right next to her and softly puts the crown of flowers above her head. Moves her hair back a little

"There a beautiful princess" Johnny grinned

Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:41 am

Selesia blinked her eyes and looked up at him, reaching the hand up that held the blue rose to pat the flower crown gently as she blinked. "I"m not princess. Princesses do things to earn their title generally. I've done nothing to earn it." She said and looked down at the blue rose she held and watched the wind blow, taking most of the blue petals with it.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 am

"Well, I am making you the princess of this field Alicia. From today on wherever we are is now called 'Princes Alice's Garden" He said while smiling and turning in circles looking at the sky

He stopped spinning and looked at her eyes with a serious face.

"I make you this promise Alicie...I will find a way to get you back to your body. This I swear, and I will always be here as much as I can"
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 am

Alice blinked as she stood up straight, tilting her head to the side a bit which caused the flower crown to slide a little. "You're one of those determined kind people aren't you?" she asked as she blinked, watching his reaction closely as she made her sapphire eye switch places with her amethyst eye in terms of color for a split second before the returned to how they were to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 am

Johnny flinched. Switched weight between legs and said "Wow, how do you do that? Can you do it again?"

Johnny looked with admiration at her eyes. He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:59 am

Selesia smiled and her eyes changed again only instead of switching, her sapphire eye became crimson and her amethyst eye became emerald but again it only lasted for a moment. "It's just a bit of color changing but....just for a moment." she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:01 am

"Wow, I wish I could do something here on Dreamland"

He looked at the sky , the sun was almost at the horizon

"Hey shouldn't we get back since you want to look at the sky?" Johnny asked
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:10 am

"You can't do anything?" she blinked, tilting her head to the side a bit again only the other way so the crown of flowers slide the other way. "Hm? Oh sure but you know, that was a joke." she said as she blinked and rubbed one of her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:11 am

Johnny started laughing

"Still , let's go. We can watch the sunset together" He looked at her expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:14 am

"What's so special about a sunset? Do people beat up others at that time here too?" she asked, blinking as she started walking in the direction to where they had been before the flower field. When she was conscious in the real world, she usually beat up other gangs around sunset or midnight.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:19 am

"You look to young to have been on a gang. I want to look at the sunset because of how it looks from here. I live in the city so you can barely see it" Johnny explained to Alice

When they reached their destination. Johnny dropped and lay there on the ground looking at the sky waiting to look at sunset
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:23 am

Selesia stayed standing but looked at the direction of the sunset. "People can be deceived....from the way another person looks." she said softly as she stared in the direction of the setting sun, watching the oranges, yellows, and reds start to blend with blues and purples.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 am

"never judge a book by it's cover , eh?"

Johnny stared at Alice then at the sunset

Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:53 am

Selesia smiled and nodded "Yep." she sighed and sat down on the ground then laid back to look up at the sky as she put a hand on her head. She had done too many changes today. First the change to look as the girl she called Alice, then the different changes to defend herself from some stupid new comers earlier that day, not to mention there was the blue rose and then the two eye changes. Her head hurt a little bit from it all. She liked pain, but only when it wasn't mental.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:33 am

"It is a nice sunset" Johnny whispered.

He turned to look at Alice

"How about--"

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP

Johnny woke up to his alarm. He got up from bed and pressed the off button of the alarm clock.

"Morning already?" Johnny asked himself.

He got dressed, ready to go to school
Back to top Go down
Selesia

Selesia

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 am

Selesia blinked as she watched him vanish and smiled. "Good luck in the real world...." she said to nothing before she got up and put her hands behind her back as she started to walk around through the field before her shape changed into that of a black raven and she flew off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through wonders   Wandering through wonders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering through wonders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Gameplay :: Center of Dreamland :: Settle Plains-
Jump to: