DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Info.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Admin
Noah

Random Info. Empty
PostSubject: Random Info.   Random Info. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:47 am

Just some random information you may or may not want to know Smile

1. Travelers can die in dreamland, you will die in real life. Any injuries you may have gotten in dreamland will NOT be in the real world. Only death.

2. This forum is based off a manga. It deals with dual universes. Dreamland and the Real world.

3. Demons, Nightmare lords, Lost travelers, and King of dreams are unable to acces the real world.

4. You enter Dreamland by going to sleep and of course dreaming. You leave it by...waking up. Kinda simple.

5. Only experienced Travelers and lost travelers can challenge a Nightmare lord and hope to win. But a good powerful traveler can best a nightmare lord.

6. Demons depends on ranking can also challenge a Nightmare lord and best them.

7. Travelers are unable to acces powers in the real world.

8. The real world things may just seem boring and just wanna stay in Dreamland. But things will get pretty interesting in the real world, trust me.

9. I do have things planned out for this RP. Just be patient and soon you will have fun in both worlds.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com

Random Info.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Information :: Info-
Jump to: