DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nishi

Nishi

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:58 pm

"My Lord" The voice called from the darkness.

"What"

"It appears that a few new travelers have entered Dreamland" As the voice spoke a small light began to form around him. The light gave the man partial sight of his Lord.

"They're not in my Kingdom, so why should I be concerned"

"You should not be concerned my Lord, I was just updating you on the events"

"Very well, if that is all you can leave"

"Yes my Lord" The voice trailed off and the light vanished.

"Intresting"
Back to top Go down
Nishi

Nishi

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 pm

"Krono" The Lords voice echoed through the temple halls. Seconds after hearing the call a man appeared in the dark room. Because it was dark the man couldn't see his Lord, but his Lord could see him. "Timely as usual"

"It's not very polite to keep a Lord waiting" Even though Krono couldn't see his Lord he still bowed in the direction he heard the voice.

"I have a mission for you. There are a few new Travelers in Dreamland I want you to keep an eye on them. Sould they pose a treat to me or my plans... Erase them"

"As you wish Lord Chaos"

"Please do not fail me"

"I shall not fail" Krono rose from his bow and vanished from the room.
Back to top Go down
Nishi

Nishi

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:05 pm

"I know you won't fail me Krono" A figured stood in the darkness and made his way over to a window. Even though there was a window still only darkness entered the room. The figured stared out into the world around him. "Soon it will all be mine, the entire Dreamland will be ruled by Chaos..." A small fanged grin slowly began to sweep across the figures face as he continued to look out into his Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Gameplay :: North of Dreamland :: Kingdom of Muchitsujo-
Jump to: