DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena- Fight for the Championship

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Admin
Noah

Arena- Fight for the Championship Empty
PostSubject: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 am

Noah walked in the arena with his head held high. The crowed roared and cheered chanting for a fight. They wanted to see blood and they wanted to see the fight of the century.
Noah grinned and awaited any challenger to come forth. This fight would determine who the champion of the Arena would be....

Noah waited.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:56 am

After Razer woke up in Seto town Razer thought of another place and slept back.

He noticed when he woke up in dreamland
he was somewhere in the middle of the tournament and saw Noah.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:36 pm

(u know this doesnt effect actuall rp right? just to let you know)

"Haha a kid? get up kid lets go. That means this will be easy." Noah said with a cocky voice. Black mist started to come from his hands and it formed a sword. "Izanagi."

Noah held the sword and a voice just started coming from it. "What did I tell you about summoning me for pointless reasons! You bafoon, you should use something else! You Dont deserve to weild someone like me."

Noah hit the sword to the ground hard. "Shutup wouldya, damn so annoying. Just keep quiet and be a sword for once. I think this kid is going to be easy to beat, so relax."

"Easy! Never underestimate your opponent Noah! I will stay with you just to see what he is capable of."

"Yeah yeah"
Noah raced towards Raze with his sword in his right and prepared to strike aiming for his left. "Hey whats your name by the way kid."
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:15 am

Johnny looked at the fight from the stands and yelled "LET"S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:21 pm

(i know Noah its fun zone anyway i just like it)

Raze scream

"Holy sh*t where did that come from and oh yeah the names Seige de Raze"

Raze looked around to see anything he can use as a weapon and saw a
knife like rock and picked it up.

He got in a guard stance and looked at Noah.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:37 am

Noah slowed to take it easy on Raze. He couldnt fight him that seriously for some reason, he almost laughed at himself. "Raze huh? tell me do you know what your doing here?" he said not even trying to attack Raze anymore. Izanagi sighed.

"Noah!! What are you doing he is the opponent there is no conversating with the opponent! Now cut him!"

"Shut your trap! Damn blasted sword.." He talked to his sword it looked kinda weird, but it wasnt for Noah atlest
Back to top Go down
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Raze answered
"How should i know what im doing here. but this looks like a tournement with the audiance and all so how about we have a go ?"

Raze then put up his right hand which was holding the rock to his face and put his left hand at his stomach
and lowered his knee to he ground to a sprint-like stance
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Lucielle appeared. Looks at the people fighting - *Snap* changes personality and punches the closest person into the ground. Smirking she looks down on the person (whoever that wants to be down there, take the place!).
Did ya find something down there ya fu**ing toad? ^^
Back to top Go down
pinnger

pinnger

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Pinn walked in the stands with a bag of popcorn and a huge cup of coke. She sat down and started stuffing.

"Heyy! Just hurry up and fight! I don't wanna wait till the world end." She shouted.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:21 pm

"Huh? Come down here if ya want to see a fight, I will give it in your face!"
Lucielle laughts and shows the finger to Pinn.
Back to top Go down
pinnger

pinnger

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:25 pm

"Nah, I can't fight anyway" Pinn shrugged, her expression was somehow bore.
"Go look for your opponent elsewhere ok ? hothead."

Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:57 am

"hm... Whimp..." Lucielle Turns her head towards the other in the arena and finds that they are busy with themself. "Booooring.... Should I take something else to play with?"
Back to top Go down
pinnger

pinnger

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Pinn was pissed.
That shit just said wimp ?
I may be a wimp, but there's only one person that can call me by that word.

she meant herself

With grim expression,Pinn gave up the idea of watching this night's show and tossed the snacks away.
She quietly jump down to the arena.

"Hey,little lass over there. I've changed my mind." Pinn said"I really can't fight you but I won't run away."
The lazy redhead smiled .
"Just kill me, I won't resist."
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:05 am

"So do you want to give me the sudden satisfaction of killing you? Well Sounds fun..." Lucielle then mumbels quiet for herself "Would I wake up if I died here..." Lucielle walks forward looking Pinn in the eyes. "Can I have the chance to hear why you would like to die? Do you really not have anyone to care for you? If not so... I'll take this opportunity!" Lucielle Activates Claymore in black and takes a swing.
Back to top Go down
Razerain

Razerain

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:20 am

Raze hears a racket at the side and shouts out

"SHUT UP YOU GUYS!!! IF YOU WANNA FIGHT COME DOWN HERE!!!"

this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Lucielle stops and looks at her right side "Oh... a bird....." Stands unfocused and looks at the bird.
Back to top Go down
pinnger

pinnger

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 am

(whaaaa. I'm sorry. I just see your new post now but already finish writing this. so umm, I'll post it anyway)

The blade came down like a destructive force -signify death- ripped the cloth, tore the flesh and

it stoped

1 millimetre depth in the skin at the sholder of the red-haired traveller that stood there idly,

with the will of it's holder

Lucielle still looked into Pinn's eyes, wait for the answer.

asking

hestitation

Pinn's faintly smile
This girl may not as low as I thought.

So,there's no need to drag her down

but..... just for confirmation

"You're misunderstanding, I don't plan to give you anything or plan to die worthlessly.And,yes, there'll be a number of person who'll sad if I die, that include myself" Pinn stated the truth

"But I also have my reason to do this"
quite embarassing and childish one though, she thought as she chuckled at herself.

"Anyway I'll give you one hint" she continued

A drop of blood oozed quietly from the cut, silently dripped down Pinn's arm.

With a hand that stain with blood, and another. She held the black blade, as soft as holding hand of a lover,and rotate It's angle slightly

Pinn aimed it at her own neck.

"Do you know, Lucielle Sinclaire, What is the most pathetic act of cowardice?"

Pinn stared at violet-haired lost traveler and waited for the answer,
either from words or the tip of the black blade.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 am

(well we pretend that new post never was o3o)
Lucielle looks at the Redhead and held the sword still. "Cowardice is something that none can hide... I've failed myself so many times and so many times I have watched people being ruled by it so they don't interfere as they should... I don't know what you refer to as the most cowardly act is so why don't you share it?" Lucielletilts her head slightly down, still looking at her through the bangs and something you may call humanity appeared in her eyes, something never seen before. She thinks about if she would withdraw the sword or not. Pinn might feel something odd with the blade, undescriblable but it's not nice...
Back to top Go down
pinnger

pinnger

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:22 am

"Can't tell you now." Pinn grinned "That part is a very biiiiiiig spoiler, you know ?"

She put her hands into her pocket and tilt her head a little bit, that blade gave her some strange feeling.

"Let's get back to the point " Pinn's grin widen.

"This is the situation: A cocky powerless bastard popped out from nowhere and started talking as he like, ignoring you, irritating you, so now what will you do, my girl ?"

"And if that's not enough, I'll add this . You hate those who can wake up, right ? Lucielle Sinclaire."

Pinn knew that from her guidebook.

" The irritating bastard before your eyes is the one that can wake up anytime, the worst of the worst, eh ?"

"So, will you decide to cut this neck ?"
Pinn asked
With her eyes narrowed, excitement sparkling inside, the readhead waited for the answer quietly.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:09 am

Lucielle watched with an touch of suprise as she said "Well I'm happy to say you don't know that yet... Yes I'm glad....
She withdraws the sword and looks for a second at the others fighting then looking back at Pinn." I get the feeling that you don't really like those kinda things..." she says as she points at the others.
"To be honest... I don't give a damn, this is not the first and deffinetly not the last championship I've seen..."
Back to top Go down
pinnger

pinnger

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:34 am

"Well..... not quite." Pinn scratched her head. she seems a litte bit embarassed.
"I 'm not the type to fight, like to watch much more, kinda. Anyway I'm not oppose fighting."

"I means, just look at their face" Pinn turned her head to those people in the areana "They're having fun, right ? In real world, they wouldn't be able to do stunts like that. Those jerks may get hurt, wounded, even lost a limb or two, but when they wake up It'll be alright"

"This is just a dream after all."
Pinn shrugged.

So just let them do what they want to do
what they can't in real world
A dream that you cannot do what you want to do is just a nightmare

and- Pinn secretly chuckled- a story will taste less interesting without some action in it.

"But for you, It's another story, eh ?"
With a sad smile, Pinn looked at Lucielle.
While studing the violet-haired girl carefully, she started to wonder.

A dream that don't end, huh ?
Would it be a cruel heaven or a dazzling hell ?

"Say, What does it like to be in a never ending dream ?"Pinn asked on a whim.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Lucielle chuckled and looks at Pinn.

"At first I was happy to get rid of the real world... But... Then I realised all the things I can't do... like seing once beloveds grave.... Or be myself for an instance... All I want right now is to wake up..."

She smiles quietly. She I more calmer now than before and feels like she can't hide anything so It's almost better to open up.
"But well.. Nothing I can do to wake up... Even tried to tell The few persons from the real world when they had dreams that they should do something... That ended in completely disaster and I was a Nightmare... =____="

Lucielle hides her face in her palm in shame.
Back to top Go down
pinnger

pinnger

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:40 am

"Whoa, that sound awful" Pinn frowned a little bit.
That girl seems sad. Is that my fault ? Oh shit oh shit.
"umm, but what done is done. Just dont think about it too much .Or else our brain will explode."

"Anyway, If you struck here. Make it a good dream, don't let it become a nightmare. It's suck that way"
Pinn made a wry face, and then she stretched herself

from somewhere far away, Pinn herd some sound ringing. a distant sound that started to ring lounder and lounder.

"hmmmmmmp. Seems like my night is gonna end soon."The blurry feeling of started to overwhlem the red-haired traveler. " Say, if there is anything I can do for you, just tell me." Pinn laughed groggily, eye half-closed."It was fun talking with you anyway."

"Oh"
She suddenly recalled. "I never introduce myself, right ?"
"My name is Pinn. Pinn Hellothere. Nice to meet you and thanks for not killing me"

Pinn gave Lucielle a big smile
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:50 am

Lucielle smiles back and asks "I've heard about the newpapers... They'r acctully very good, maybe you should read them. My name is Lucielle Sinclair by the way!" Lucielle waves and looks as she fades away.
Back to top Go down
pinnger

pinnger

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 am

" Um. And one more thing.... That question about cowardice" Pinn grinned
"My answer is 'bullying the week'. Got it now ? I just wanna know whether you are also.... "

and then she suddenly vanished without finishing the sentence.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Lucielle Tried to figure that out, the whole sentence that is.
"Seriously... I want to wake up so I can ask about that... Damn it.... Maybe she got my clue... I did heard from my sisters dream that they wrote about me... Hmm.... I'll just wait then..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena- Fight for the Championship   Arena- Fight for the Championship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena- Fight for the Championship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Fun Zone :: Fun Battles-
Jump to: