DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnny Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
prettyman

prettyman

Johnny Fire Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Fire   Johnny Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:39 am

The Basics

Name: Johnny Jackson

Nick Name: Johnny Jack, Johnny "Fire"

Date of Birth: December 1, 1992

Race: Traveler

Dislikes:being bored, onions, FIRE

Personality: He is the guy that would risk his life to save a stranger, yet acts like it was nothing (humble). He is very smart but finds life boring with nothing to do.

The Appearence

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 165

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Hair Style: Spiked up

Appearance: (Picture or a Description will do)

Johnny Fire Blonde-emerald

Powers

Power: (What is your power?) Fire bending

Talents/ Abilities: (Have any talents are abilitties we should know about?) Intelligent, Fast, Athlete, Smart, Strong, Agile, Good at Everything.

History:

He was born in 1992 on the Real World. He has always been popular without wanting to be. He gets first place in everything he tries without even trying. He finds everything he does to easy , thus getting bored at life all the time. He has a nickname Johnny "Fire" he comes like fire and beats anyone he catches doing something bad or hurting someone. Just don't let him catch you say Johnny"Fire" in front of him. When he was 3 years old, his Mother died in a fire while protecting him. He has always been scared of fire since then, but thanks to what he remembers of his mother he always tries to protect anyone he can even risking his life for a stranger. In a dream he has he sees an old 8-stories apartment burning. There is a woman screaming "my daughter she is in there. Some one help!" He is frightened by the fire and doesn't even dare take a step. Until he remembers what his mother did for him, gave up her life to save him and some other baby she didn't know. He rushes in , but after seen the fire up close he is still frightened. He saves the girl and lets go of his fear of fire in the process, thus conquering the ability to use fire.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

Johnny Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Fire   Johnny Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:27 am

Ok Awsome character its ready for approval. But im just gonna need longer personality if u can. Then its ready. And please u have to wait for approval before posting techs, but no problem.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
prettyman

prettyman

Johnny Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Fire   Johnny Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:15 am

Ok, I am sorry didn't know

here it goes then

Personality: He is the guy that would risk his life to save a stranger, yet acts like it was nothing (humble). He is very smart but finds life boring with nothing to do. He is rather a loner , many people like him and many hate him since they find him too good at everything, which is the same reason of why they like him. He does not talk much either, he spends his time thinking of various topics, when he does speak he always says things that impresses and persuades people. He always thinks things trough first. He is what you would expect out of a righteous,brave,strong, very smart leader. He is usually always in charge of things, school president, Captain of soccer team, Captain of football, swimming team, karate, and captain of tennis club.

What else can I say?? do I need more information?
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

Johnny Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Fire   Johnny Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:04 pm

ok its accepted, but just put it in the personality lol.

Johnny Fire ACCEPTED-2

Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
prettyman

prettyman

Johnny Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Fire   Johnny Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Awesome picture
thanks for accepting
and ok sorry ,lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnny Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Fire   Johnny Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Fire
Page 1 of 1