DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helloo~~ Anybody there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

Helloo~~ Anybody there? Empty
PostSubject: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 pm

I was just wondering is anyone is still interested in this RP forum.... I am but it's not worth the effort of writing something when no one is reading it so...
Would be fun to know...

Helloo~~ Anybody there? Error_10 <--- For the lulz...
Back to top Go down
pinnger

pinnger

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:54 am

Still here ;w; and still interest in it.
I'll have no time for write anything for a while but I'd like to read.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:06 pm

;w; then, wont we just screw the others and rp alone? So something is happening Very Happy I think the others don't care and have moved to another rp forum or something >-> but i'm so interested here D: *poke*
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:48 am

Sorry the site kinda died out. Im working on another site, but its nowhere near done. Sorry bout the site, im glad you liked it though, it was my first one and it was basically just for test run.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:34 am

um,so this pklace is dead?
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:41 pm

lol yes unfortunetly it is dead, hell breaker. its me artist or L grimm from witchhunter.

Im working on another site right, its still being worked on. But if your interested i will give you the site
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Huh,2 bad, k,ill like to see that site.by way,i leave fot my moms on sunday.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:22 am

Well Maybe it's okey if we continue with the few who have time and are interested in this rp still. I have plenty ideas for this rp and my chara, I just need the company and response : x
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:27 am

Well I mean if your that dedicated to it, i'll show up more and see if other ppl still wanna rp on it.

and here's my new site that i just finished a while ago alot more simple then this site.

http://blood-origins.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:51 am

Yeah, its just that at oine glance i can tell this place has potentail.Itd be great id it was revived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloo~~ Anybody there?   Helloo~~ Anybody there? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloo~~ Anybody there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Information :: Random-
Jump to: