DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raud Mildrrig

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rig

Rig

Raud Mildrrig Empty
PostSubject: Raud Mildrrig   Raud Mildrrig I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:14 am

The Basics

Name: Raud Mildrrig.

Nick Name: Rig; Lord Impostor.

Date of Birth: (According to Gregorian) April 12

Race: Nightmare Lord.

Likes: Raud enjoys tricking young Travelers into thinking he's one of them, walking around aimlessly when he's bored, sitting around with his minions, and he also takes much pleasure in doing nothing in particular.

Dislikes: He absolutely hates being found out for what he is before he even tells, waiting around for the 'fun' to come to him, and lastly, the taste and feeling of flesh on his lips.

Personality: Raud can be considered many things. Insolent, rude, a braggart, a fool, stupid, childish, strong, humorous, and at the same time, weak and a coward. There are, however, several things he cannot be called, such as nice, lazy, small, and quiet or merciful. Though he may have some moments of compassion, they are not for long, and they are only for the death or wounding of his comrades or subordinates. Nonetheless, he would go to great lengths to simply see the revenge of his soldiers. But, he would do so without feeling of emotion, without the rage you would normally see someone looking for revenge with.

The Appearance

Height: 9' 10" [2.74 m]
(Human Form:7' 3" [2.13 m])

Weight: 567 lbs [257.19 kg]
(Human Form: 324 lbs [147 kg])

Eye color: Green

Hair color: White
(Human Form: Blond.)

Hair Style: It's that weird white spike thingie... {Look at True Form appearance}
(Human Form: Short, messy.)

Appearance:
Trickster Form:

True Form:

Powers

Power: Raud calls his power Ragnarok, after a Norse mythological event. Ragnarok, in Norse mythology, is a time when a great battle foretold to be the cause of the death of several figures such as the gods Odin, Thor and Freyr. Various storms and natural disasters follow causing chaos and destruction left and right. Following that, the entire surface of the world will go under water, and will later resurface, the land fertile and fresh, for the start of a new age.

For Raud, the application of this magic is similar. However, it is concentrated, and it is to be used during a battle, instead of after the massacre of all mankind. He is not able to control the flow of the water and whom it attacks, as all he does is summon the water. Raud can only cast this when he is in his true form.

Talents/ Abilities: Raud has another ability which allows him to change forms between human and his true form. He often uses this primarily to fool weaker, newer, more inexperienced travelers. He cannot use his magic when he uses his Trickster form. At the same time, he is not able to be detected by others weaker than him when he goes human.

History: Raud Mildrrig, born several thousand years ago, from the greatest fears of a group of ancient travelers: water, demons, and deception. He was born fully grown and fully mature, and the exact same as he can be seen today. For several years, he remained relatively weak and unknown to the rest of Dreamland, but slowly gained strength. As hydrophobia and superstitions slowly escalated, his power slowly rose as well. He soon formed a group of a number of demons and dream-made beings, all wanting to take over the worlds. Eventually, they grew weary of this seemingly never-ending war and set up their own settlement, where certain beings could come and go as they pleased, and others, well, they just couldn't.

Last edited by Rig on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

Raud Mildrrig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raud Mildrrig   Raud Mildrrig I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 pm

I really like your character...very creative

I won't get trick since now i know your identity lol
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

Raud Mildrrig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raud Mildrrig   Raud Mildrrig I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:06 am

Shuurrreee you won't >=)

Completed. =)
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

Raud Mildrrig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raud Mildrrig   Raud Mildrrig I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 am

Awsome character Smile. But the powers i am quite confused about. So you are able to summon water and have it cause destruction but you cant control it? and can you summon storms and disasters aswell.

I just need a you to explain a bit more for me. but other then that its approved. Smile

Raud Mildrrig ACCEPTED-2

Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Rig

Rig

Raud Mildrrig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raud Mildrrig   Raud Mildrrig I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:16 am

Yes. I am only able to summon water. I don't want to summon storms and stuff though... only the water. And, well, the water causes destruction by itself, as Raud will summon alot of it... And, well, you know the powers of tsunami's and stuf....
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

Raud Mildrrig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raud Mildrrig   Raud Mildrrig I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:37 am

Awsome! its approved!

Raud Mildrrig ACCEPTED-2

Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

Raud Mildrrig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raud Mildrrig   Raud Mildrrig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raud Mildrrig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Character Stuff :: Characters :: Accepted Applications-