DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siege de Raze.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razerain

Razerain

Siege de Raze. Empty
PostSubject: Siege de Raze.   Siege de Raze. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 pm

The Basics

Name: Siege de Raze

Nick Name: Raze or Sleepyhead.

Date of Birth: 6 August 1995

Race: Traveller

Sleeping/Dreaming.

Dislikes: Studying
Going to school

Personality: A young kid from a royal family. He's a very carefree kid and can sleep in any kind
of situation. He is still a young kid and has yet to unleash the real him within him.
He goes to a public school where many people doesnt know he's from a royal
family. Very unpopular and doesn't want to be popular because he thinks it'll be
hindrance to his sleep. He skips classes alot and spends his time sleeping on
the roof of the school.

The Appearence

Height: 172 cm

Weight: 54 kg.

Eye color: Left eye Red. Right Eye Black

Hair color: White

Hair Style: Like picture provided

Appearance: Couldnt find color page so lets use this and see the color depend on the info
above

Siege de Raze. Raar

Powers

Power: Control Time on an object or in a specific range.

Talents/ Abilities: Great at doing strategy eg: chess

History:

Born in a royal family and a lives in a mansion. Is an only child. Was spoiled alot since young.
but the older he got the less he's parent started caring for him. When he was age nine his parents went on a holiday on an island. During there visit to the island Raze thought of exploring the island so he went out of the holiday house his parents were staying at.
He then explored around the forest he knew well and went to a waterfall there.
When he reached the waterfall he felt something push him and fell into the river. He was saved by a woman and noticed something weird about the things around her.
He then saw that everything around him has stopped time expect him and the mysterious woman. The woman asked him if he would like to control time. He said yes without a second thought and the woman started teaching him. He felt like he spent years with his teacher. Then
the teaching came to an end and told him that she had to go because people were chasing her.
He felt sad when they were about to separate then all of a sudden a shadow cloaked the woman and disappeared all of a sudden. He went running back home to his parent and said everything to them but his parents didn't believe him because he had only been away for 10 minutes and thought he was telling a tale. He felt shocked hasn't he been long away from his parents and remembered that the woman stopped the time around them. Therefore was born
was born a disciple of the woman and a boy with a newborn power.

Yeaah awesome story thought of making it longer but nah to much .
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

Siege de Raze. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege de Raze.   Siege de Raze. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:48 am

Eeehhh the powers with something like time control i need a bigger explantion. I might approve but I just need more detail.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Razerain

Razerain

Siege de Raze. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege de Raze.   Siege de Raze. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:57 am

uuh i thought time controling an area would be to big. so i made it so that he can time control an object.
so that mean he can increase the speed of an object.
his power can only work on himself and object but not on other lifeforms would that do ?
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

Siege de Raze. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege de Raze.   Siege de Raze. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Siege de Raze. ACCEPTED-2

Great character, Smile looking forward to see him in action.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Razerain

Razerain

Siege de Raze. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege de Raze.   Siege de Raze. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 pm

yay and thank you . and oh yeah i forgot the powers are only in a dream
so lets make it that he met his teacher in a dream. and woke up by the river
and went to tell the insane stories to his parent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siege de Raze. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege de Raze.   Siege de Raze. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siege de Raze.
Page 1 of 1