DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Boring Life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Admin
Noah

The Boring Life. Empty
PostSubject: The Boring Life.   The Boring Life. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:09 am

Noah was up sitting bu his window with his headphones in his ear, jamming to some music. He usaully awoke early and saw the sunrise, the nightmares he's been having were getting bothersome.

But the past dream he had it seemed he has overcame his fear and he entered this weird place. But its only a dream right, so thats what he thought.

Noah had a regular shirt on with some basketball shorts, and his blonde hair all messy. He opened the window and started to lean out. His feet on the ledge as if he was going to jump out the window, he was it was a morning routine.

He leaped off and caught a tree branch that was always by his room. He hung off of it with one hand looking down at the ground. He swung his body towards his house again, and let go aiming to land at the lower window his older sister's room. She was still sleep, she had the curtain open so her botfriend can come in now and then. He felt like scaring her a bit, but let it pass. He stood up fully over the window and prepared his legs, with one good leap he back flipped off the window on to the ground. Landing right next to the mail-man.

"Heya Noah. Still at it I see."

"Ummm yea yea, just passing time." Noah replied brushing his hair. It was just about time for everyone to wake up. He walked back in the house. His mom was up cooking breakfast,

"Noah I dont see why you cant walk down stairs like a normal child. You and parker or whatever you call it."

"Parkour mom and its practice." Noah grabbed a piece of toast and some bacon and eggs. Just dumping it all on the toast and ate it. "Good as always and good morning." Noah smiled kissing his mom's cheek. his mouth still full.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Noah
Admin
Noah

The Boring Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boring Life.   The Boring Life. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:09 am

A while later Noah was readt for school actaully on time for once. He usaully walked there on his own. His older sister just waking up for college, they started later then he did. His younger sister was up and ready very active kind of hard to keep her settle.

Noah was wearing a regualr t-shirt with some jeans and sneakers. He were alot of bracelets given to him byt many girls. And a necklace given to him by his friend on his birthday. It means alot to him so he doesnt take it off.

He threw his book bag over his shoulder and grabbed another piece of toast on the way out. He kissed his little sister Kayla's cheek and left. He walked towards the school with his i pod on blast as always hands in pockets awaitign for a normal regular day. But he always wished for something more, something more enteresting. Sometimes this regular life wasnt enough for him.

He even thought about joining some school athletics. But then shook his head. He would have to listen to the oh so great Johhny Fire, who was like his polar oppisite. Johhny was cool but he did everything perfectly he was a good kid, and Noah was not.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com

The Boring Life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Gameplay :: Real World :: Inside the Town :: Homes-
Jump to: