DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
prettyman

prettyman

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Another day   Another day I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:34 am

"...and so we concluded that doing plan b will be a much better choice. This meeting is adjourned" Johnny said. Everyone of the Student Council got up and cleaned up their areas before they left. Maia got close to johnny and said "Are you tired Mr.President? You have been in school 3 hours earlier then anyone else and now you are like the last one to leave."
Johnny smiled. "Thank you for worrying Maia, but I am not tired. I still got work to do." Maia looked up to him and said "Well just do not over do it, ok?" Johnny smiled again " Ok. Now go before everyone of the student council leaves and you'll have to walk home alone" She left waving goodbye.
Johnny dropped on his chair. The reason being that he was tired in fact. He had not eating anything, he had not slept much. Being a student council president is alot of work he thought. He closed his eyes telling himself it will only be a little, just for a while...
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:17 pm

"Johnny!!! Wake up!!" Johnny looked around his vision was blurry at first. He saw the classroom he was sleeping in. He regain his vision he saw his new math teacher, Mr. Terry.

"Are you alright Johnny?. It looked like you were having a nightmare."

"Yeah , Thanks" He sat up from the chair. Looked at his belly and it seemed fine.

"Are you sure you are ok? You seem pale."Mr. Terry asked.

"I am ok" Johnny said.

He left school grounds and went home to sleep.

"Next morning I will ask that Noah person about it" Johnny said as he fell into a long sleep (again)

Back to top Go down

Another day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Gameplay :: Real World :: Inside the Town :: Highschool :: 1st floor-
Jump to: