DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Becoming a Ghost Summoner.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Admin
Noah

Becoming a Ghost Summoner. Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Ghost Summoner.   Becoming a Ghost Summoner. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:56 am

Noah found himself in the middle of a weird looking place. Rocks and boulders everywhere, stone made bridges. Strange flying creatures in the air, going by. He was sitting down seemingly all alone. He rubbed his head "I gotta figure out how this works, just ending up in some weird ass place aint working for me."

"But I was aiming for place with answers maybe I will find some answers here..." Noah said getting up. He brushed off his jeans and looked around. He saw nothing untill he turned his head and saw a old man. "Aaahh!!...oh you again."

"Yes me again, Ive been waiting for you to come back here. But you went to Seto town, and met a demon and a flame controller. How nice." the old man said grinning, but it was a weird grin. Noah took a step back.

"Yea demon I met, flame controller no not really. Unless you mean Johhny." Noah said scratching his head in confusion.

"And you a ghost summoner, very rare infact your the only one! alot of people fear ghosts. But you are the first in a generation to actaully conquer it! Be proud lad. But the flame controller is also just as rare. Aaahh dreamland such a wonderfull place is it not. Now get ready will prepare you for whats ahead. Summon!"

Noah blinked at the old man in total confusion. "What the fuck are you talking bout old man?" he asked with a straight face, with a bit of confusion.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Ghost Summoner.   Becoming a Ghost Summoner. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 am

The old man walked over to Noah and hit him over the head with a walking cane. "Watch your mouth boy! now summon something!"

Noah held his head "Hey that fucking hurt, and summon what? Ooohhhh so you want me to summon something aye." It just hit him, he knew what the old man meant. He held his arms out and white mist started to form. "I will give you a summon! Toothless!" the mist formed into Toothless his white ghost like dragon.

Noah smirked "Ha! take that!" Toothless stood by Noah on all fours, coming only up to Noah's waist but it had a long body of eight feet. The old man smiled.
"Ha ha wonderful you will become quite the summoner. But such a small dragon compared to other's why is that?"

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog." Noah said proudly as if he made up that line himself. The old man rubbed his chin. "Perhaps I should use that line someday."

The old man clapped his hands "Now since you will be using errrhh Toothless for mobility. Now is time for offense. What will you attack with?"

Noah rubbed his chin "Attack you say? Are you saying I can summon more of these things?" Noah said gesturing to Toothless. Toothless bent down and layed on the ground as if he was sleep. He used his tail to wrap around his body.

"I dont know! Boy! that it is up to you!" he replied stepping back. "Your powers allow you to be very creative, use that to your advantage."

"Creative...huh. Ok." Noah said making more mist come from his hands. To form another ghost.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Ghost Summoner.   Becoming a Ghost Summoner. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 am

Noah had white mist coming from his hands, and it was forming two things this time. Toothless looked on with bug eyes. Noah smirked as if he knew what he was doing. The old mand watched unsurprised.

The mist was forming two people like figures kind of short and skinny. Soon it was aperent they were girls quite small frame with matching clothes in different clothes. The both blinked at the same time, they were kinda cute to look at. Noah smirked. "Meet Nikki and Vikki. My first off offense." Noah said walking to them presenting them.

The one dressed in white got Noah in a head lock. "Boss! Why you summon us huh! why! answer me damn it! where's the trouble whoes bothering you!!" "Nothing not all get off of me pleeeaaasseee." Noah said wrestling with the one in black. "This one is Vikki."

Nikki the one dressed in white simply stood, and looked around. "Oooohhh such pretty flowers, such pretty animalzzzz!" she said looking around.

The old mand blinked and rubbed his temple. "So you made this your offense? So weird."

"Hey! we are not weird! alright old man!" Vikki said to him, with a snarl.

"Relax old man, trust me." Noah said getting free. "Watch...Nikki Vikki come here." Noah said outloud. They listened well. Vikki of course grinned, Nikki just did what was asked.

The old man thought to himself.
Only been a summoner for a day, but he's getting things down packed as if he was training for years. Talented youg traveller...

"Show him what you got!" Noah said to them.

Nikki pulled a cannon like gun from her sleeve, and Vikki pulled out a nice blade from her sleeve. "Where to sis?" Vikki asked her sister. Nikki shrugged and looked at the rocks.
"There! There!" She said. She pointed her gun over to the rocks and pressed the trigger. Three bullets came out. The rock had three pretty big holes in it.

Noah grinned, he then picked pieces of a stone and tossed them.

Vikki dashed at them and with five elegant cuts, they were sliced in two pieces. She smirked. Noah looked at the old man while toothless flew over him. "Behold my Ghosts!" He said proudly. Then Vikki threw a stone at is head. "Shut up boss."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Ghost Summoner.   Becoming a Ghost Summoner. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:29 am

Hours have passed since Noah has been with the old man. Dreamland was dark as night and the moon shined brightly over him. Noah was sweating hard his ghosts were gone and it was just him and the old man who looked perfectly fine. Noah wiped the sweat off his head. "Damn old man weve been training all day ever since ive been here. Its time for me go and i guess wake up."

The old man snarled. "I guess so boy, you look beat. Hope the training does you well." and with that the old man dissapeared. Noah scratched his head. "I never got his name. Eh doesnt matter. Im outa here." Noah dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Ghost Summoner.   Becoming a Ghost Summoner. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Ghost Summoner.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Gameplay :: Center of Dreamland :: Beginners Area-
Jump to: