DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost) Empty
PostSubject: Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost)   Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 pm

The Basics

Name:Lucielle Sinclair

Nick Name: Losty, Despair, Luci(People who know her, not many)

Date of Birth: 5th May 1992

Race: Lost traveler

Thinking, wishing
Sing or play a instrument

Dislikes:
Travellers that can wake up.
People following her (paranoid)

Personality:
She is a case of Scitzofrenia. The part you usyly see is Shy, naïve and sweet. Her other side is Sadistic, Evil and likes to torture the people who said the wrong thing. She can easely be triggerd into the Sadistic side and then is the only way to stop her, trying to calm her down.

The Appearence

Height: 5’ 3”

Weight: 60kg

Eye color: Purple

Hair color: Purple

Hair Style: Short on top but long in the neck. Often Bangs that cover her eyes.

Appearance: She is short for her age so se uses high heels all the time. She always have dresses or skirts. She is flat chested, thats why you should think about if it’s a he or she. She is thin and mostly looks down. Picture is shown later (must draw it first ^^’’)

Powers

Power: Her power is to Manipulate shadows and make them physiclyfor some time, depends on the shape.

Talents/ Abilities: She can play almost every existing instrument in dreamland and is a talented singer. Thou she has been used by her voice you should be happy if you ever hear her voice.

She is also very flexible and moves fast.

History:
She lived a happy life with her sister and brother. Youngest made her loved by her mother like nothing else. Thou her father didn’t even look at her. She was loved by her siblings ountill she was eight, then they started to ignore her. She was happy to still have her mother by her side and used this at the most. Ountill her mother couldnt stand it. She found on her 10th birthday, Her mother with her head in the oven. Left alone she started to hear voices and tried to get help from her family. As soon as they heard that she heard voices they decided to send her to an Asylum.
She spend five years there and was released at the age of 15. Not long after she fell in love for the first time and shared her biggest secret ever (wich is a secret so you will not know either xp). This man appeared to love her for one year but then he took his life too, in front of her eyes. She was once more taken in to the Asylum and the doctors did the best choise they thought at that time, Put her to sleep ountill they found out what was ”wrong” with her. For all her life, the thing that scared her was the darkness that surounded her every lone night in the Asylum.
When she found dreamland she overcame her fear of dark and granted this power.

Last edited by UnknownDespairLost on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost)   Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost) ACCEPTED-2

I wonder what your big secret answer is???
But anyway great character!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost)   Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:19 am

O: It's a big secret~~
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost)   Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:04 am

I want to know....can I?
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost)   Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Find it out Very Happy (you will know early)
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost)   Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 am

*feels special*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost)   Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucielle Sinclair (Unknown Despair Lost)
Page 1 of 1