DreamLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on two Worlds. The Real world and Dreamland. The world where anything is possible

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Ripper...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Admin
Noah

Meeting the Ripper... Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Noah appeared in the west side of Dreamland, just where he wanted. He really wanted to venture around Dreamland and the old man told him something about west. So now here he was infront of a cave. Noah looked up at it, it was a pretty large cave. With warning signs on it.

Noah scratched his head. "Well i'd be, Ripper's cave. Lets begin." he said just about to walk in but not quite yet.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamland.forumtwilight.com
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Johnny was walking with Addy when they reached a cave with a sign on top.

Johnny recognize a figured that was near the entrance of the cave
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Noah heard footsteps behind him and turned around, he focused his eyes to see Johhny and some other girl.

"Hmph keep a low profile my ass." Noah said to himself. He waited for them to get closer. "So your back no running like a little pansy this time K." he said to Johhny grinning. He looked at Addy and raised his eyebrows.

"And whoes this one? I hope not another demon for your sake." he said kind of making of fun of johhny now. Noah meant no serious harm. This was just his way, the last time he saw Johhny in dreamland he ran away from the site of something without stopping.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:48 am

Johnny remembered now who that figure was "Noah" Johnny whispered. Johnny stood straight trying to act like he wasn't tired and worn out at all.

"I didn't run it was a tactical retreat. Besides, It was the first time I seen a demon, I didn't even know this was real."Johnny said with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Johnny wondered looking at the cave in front.

"Where are we anyways?" Johnny added to last question
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:58 am

Noah grinned and walked over to Johhny, Noah had a bad reputation but he was sort of friendly at times.

He put his arm over Johhny's shoulder to inform him of whats going on. He felt heat coming off of him and only asumed one thing.

" Were in the west and I am about to go raid this cave heard some creepy old demon lives here. Heard he's quite strong so I wanna test that out. Ripper's cave, very dangerous I heard." Noah took his arm off and looked at Johhny

"Johhny I dont know if you know whats going on in Dreamland, but did you learn how to control that fire of yours?" Noah asked it was just a guess. But he assumed Johhny was a flame controller do to what the old man said and the heat coming off of him.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:10 am

Johnny looked at noah, wondering how he knew he could use fire. Then remember his body still felt hot.

Johnny then said "No, I just discovered this power. Are you a ghost summoner then?" Johnny asked remembering the transparent dragon, Toothless.

"I will go with you. Since I got nothing to. I want to test my power and learn to control it" Johnny told Noah.

Johnny looked at the cave, wondering what sort off demon lived there. He staggered a little as he turned around

Johnny looked at Addy and said "Addy this is Noah, a traveler just like me, he is also in the same school as me. Noah this is Addy, a Demon I meet a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 am

Noah grinned when Johhny said he would go, the more help the better. But he noticed Johhny stagger a bit as if he was tired. That was no good. Noah rubbed his temples and kind of nodded over to Addy his way of greeting. "Good to meet another demon, sup Addy." he said to her.

Noah then looked back at Johhny. "We shouldnt go today, you look beat. It wouldnt be good for you to go in the cave like the way you are. It doesnt matter I wanted to find Neytiri anyway, so maybe she can join us. But I tell you what first thing tomorrow we come here. Just before you go to sleep think Ripper's cave and poof your right here...Unless you truly feel up to it. I just dont want you holding me back cause your tired." Noah said to Johhny rubbing his neck.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:26 am

"I am not tired yet" Johnny said trying to look compose.

"I can do this, its like a walk on the park" Johnny looked like he was back in the game.

Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:32 am

"Aaahh alright if you say so. But if you drop dead its on you." Noah said to him with stern eyes. As if he was serious. But that meant respect, Noah trusted Johhny enough not to drop dead.

Noah grinned and cracked his knuckles, he looked at Addy. "You coming?" he asked simply to her. It didnt matter to him if she did or not. Noah would go alone if he had to. He put his hands in his pockets and waited for Neytiri to arrive and Addy for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:54 am

Deep within the cave the farthest only a few travellers have reached was Ripper's Lair. The entire cave was dark just dull lights from candles there. Weird looking creature all black and green teeth that stood out from the dark bodies. These creatures could be found all around the cave, some big some small. Other's were skinny and tall, some were just big and huge. They were Ripper's creations his children.

Ripper was a tall shadowy looking creature with slender look, and a two-bladed scythe he had near by. He was sitting on his chair covered in webs and cracks. Two large shadow like beings stood next him grinning showing there green teeth. Ripper was just staring at nothing till he spoke.

"So travellers wish to come intooooooo my cavvvve. Haha! They wish to challenge the almighty Ripper! Then it shall be granted! They will face the horrors of my domain! And see why no one dare comes into Ripper's realm. Not even the gold is worth it..." Ripper said outloud.

Ripper was quite insane, he talked to himself and doesnt remember the lats time he left his cave. But his cave was famous for large amounts of gold. But one would have to face Ripper himself inorder to get to it.

Pic of Ripper
Spoiler:

Last edited by Noah on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rienne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:13 am

Addy had watched the boys casual chat, waving to Noah when he greeted. When he had asked her to come, she immediately replied, "Yes, yes of course I am!" She took a spin around him, then went closer up to him. "So... Johnny said you're a ghost summoner?" Her eyes glimmered with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:45 am

"Yup the only ghost summoner around." Noah said looking at her, his eyes were full of pride. He let some white mist come off his hands and it dangeled almost forming his dragon. The head showed and licked Addy's face before it disapeared back into mist.

Noah grinned and then walked into the cave pumped up. The look on his eyes was serious and gleaming, they front of the cave was still light since they were close to the entrence.

Noah looked around slimy creatures crawled the walls and bats hung from the ceiling. But something caught Noah's eye a little girl running deeper into the cave. Noah sped up to follow her hoping Addy and Johhny would follow.

Back to top Go down
Rienne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Addy laughed when the misty dragon head licked her. She felt more excited to see what powers Noah had when he entered the cave. She examined the cave, but had to stop when she saw Noah run deeper into the cave.

"Ah, wait!" Addy yelled after him. She grabbed Johnny's arm and started to drag him into the cave. "C'mon, we gotta follow him!"
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:41 am

As johnny was grabbed by Adrienne

Johnny tought, what sort of demon leaves here?
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:40 am

Noah ran deeper into the cave to try and find the girl he saw, he didnt spot her again. Which kinda worried him he thought was it a trick or was there actaully a little girl in a cave like this. No way, it must be a trick and he wouldnt fall for it.

As he was running a black creature skinny but sharp claws came and slashed at him from behind. He dodged by swaying ti the side and spinning around. As he spun he landed a kick to it face which made it stumbled a bit. Noah then punched its gut and a black jaw can be seen on his hands, which sent the creature back and bashed into the wall it dissapeared into dust.

Noah looked confused, "What the hell was that thing?"
As he said that ten more came from infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Rienne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Addy had followed Noah into the cave, but stopped as she saw Noah encounter a dark creature. He defeated it easily, so she wasn't worried, but then even more started to appear. "Wow! What is that thing?" she asked. She wasn't one bit afraid of the creatures.
Back to top Go down
prettyman

prettyman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Johnny was been pulled into cave by Rienne, when she suddenly stopped. Johnny looked ahead at what she was looking at and he saw some creatures that appeared and seamed to banish in to the darkness every now and then. 'Wonder if Noah needs help?' Johnny thought. It was dark and really hard to see, they could only see a few feet in front , to the sides and behind. 'Now would be a great opportunity to use my powers again' Johnny thought.
'Concentrate' Johnny thought
Back to top Go down
pinnger

pinnger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

A person appeared in front the Ripper's cave.
Red head, skinny silhouette, and a face that looks somehow lazy.
In her hand there was a very big leather book-about one metre width- which she casually carry with one hand.
An ancient book that looked like some kind of grimoire.
The red-haired woman gazed around, looking for someone nearby.But there was not a soul to be seen.

"Guess they've gone alredy." Pinn frowned.

Dammit

She was planned to follow them quietly and enjoy the whole trip. Coming this late and miss them is cut out half of the fun

"Tomorrow I may sleep sooner, eh? "she mumbled to herself

Knowing that It would become a lie,
she hadn't finished reading Artemis Fowl 7 after all.

"Wish I won't miss the showdown" Pinn let out a sigh and walked into the cave.

It was a very peaceful walk
No monster, no trap , no surprise , no dark creature
In other words, It was very boring.

But this was the way it is. This was what you'll see after traking the trail of strong protagonists into the dungeon.

Why the hell they must go this fast, anyway?

Pinn let out more sigh- she can't stand this anymore
"OK, I must find some shotcuts, right?" "Where is it again, uh , I can't remember...."
She opened that very very big book lazily, and stare at the content.
"Hmmm....Got it."

Finished reading,Pinn looked around and found the thing she seek right away. It was just a normal looking stone lying on the ground near the wall

She kicked it with all the strength she had.

The stone moved a bit. There was a clicking sound, and a part the wall slid to one side, showing an entrance of a dark pathway - the secret pass way to the center of this cave.

"This'll do" she grined.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Admin
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:15 am

Noah moved back quickly avoiding the dark creatures. "What the hell are these guys." he said as they followed. Then he thought of a plan, a short one that didnt involve him much. He got behind Johhny and grinned holding his shoulder he sort of pushed him forward, not to hard though.

"Go head Johhny use that fire of yours, just imagine and let it out. The clocks ticking man, out life is in your hands." he said standing there.

The best way to use your powers is under pressure, and then just let it all out.

Thats what Noah thought, the dark creatures were coming in fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Ripper...   Meeting the Ripper... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Ripper...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamLand :: Gameplay :: West of Dreamland :: Ripper's Cave-
Jump to: